<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. The day I pulled you over.
我拦下你的那天。
-
2. What are the odds?
多巧啊。
-
3. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
我想只是巧合吧。
-
4. You wanna hear another coincidence?
你还想听听另一个巧合吗。
-
5. The missing guy's from Oklahoma city.
这人来自俄克拉荷马市。
-
6. Wasn't Gaby's aunt a big fan of the Oklahoma City RedHawks?
她姨妈不是最爱俄克拉荷马红鹰队吗。
-
7. I don't know what personality deficiency
我不知道是什么人格缺陷。
-
8. causes you to act this way,but I feel compelled to inform you
让你变成这样,但我觉得必须告诉你。
-
9. how utterly unattractive it makes you.
你这样太不招人喜欢了。
-
10. Fine. You don't wanna answer my questions?
好吧 你不想回答我的问题。