<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm a mess.
我现在一团糟。
-
2. One more interrogation by Chuck,and I will crack like an egg, and then I'll go to jail
再多被查克审讯一次,我就会露出破绽 然后去蹲监狱。
-
3. and take half the neighborhood with me.
再把一半邻居拖下水。
-
4. I'm sorry. I can't risk it.
对不起 我冒不起这个险。
-
5. You have to let me go.
你必须得让我走。
-
6. Hey. What's going on?
嘿 发生什么了。
-
7. Oh, my god. Chuck's dead?
天呐 查克死了。
-
8. It was some sort of hit and run. That's--that's all we know.
是车辆肇事逃逸事故 我们只知道这些。
-
9. So... what happens now?
那么 现在怎样。
-
10. Nothing. It's all good.
没事了 一切都好了。