<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第10集>>
-
1. for months now,and I'm ready to get off.
已经好几个月了,现在我准备放下了。
-
2. Well, I'm sorry if I'm not all giggles and sunshine,but I am walking around with a pretty big secret.
很抱歉我没有表现出兴高采烈的样子,可我背负着这么沉重的秘密。
-
3. So what? Everybody's got a secret.
那又怎么样 人人都有秘密。
-
4. Not as big as mine. I helped bury a body.
都不如我沉重 我协助掩埋了一具尸体。
-
5. And our mechanic does crystal meth.
我们的机械工吸毒。
-
6. Our butcher beats up homeless guys,and the librarian's a nymphomaniac.
我们的屠夫殴打流浪汉,图书管理员是一个色情狂。
-
7. The world is filled with ordinary people that do nasty things.
这世上到处是普通人 做着不耻的事。
-
8. So man up or dump the guilt.
所以振作起来 别再愧疚了。
-
9. Let's get on with our lives.
继续过我们自己的生活。
-
10. I know you're right. Uh...
我知道你说得对。