<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第10集>>
-
1. Right, right, and he was living in...
对对对 他家住在...。
-
2. Oklahoma City. What do you need this for?
俄克拉荷马城 问这个做什么。
-
3. I... W-wanna light a candle for him,and I thought I should know all of his names.
我想为他点根蜡烛,我觉得有必要知道他用过的名字。
-
4. You only light candles for people who you want to bless.
我们点蜡烛 是为了给逝者祈福。
-
5. That's right, and he was a bad guy.
说得对 他生前是个坏蛋。
-
6. I'm gonna go blow out that candle.
我这就去把那根蜡烛吹灭。
-
7. What the hell are we doing here?
我们来这里到底是要干什么。
-
8. There are cops everywhere.
到处都是警察。
-
9. It's a cop funeral. What'd you expect? Clowns?
警察的葬礼上你还想见到谁 小丑吗。
-
10. I am taking a huge risk by being here.
我来这可是冒着很大风险的。