<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. Here... is your check.
来 支票给你。
-
2. Oh, I think you added an extra zero.
我想你多写了一个零。
-
3. That's because I... I wanna do something to help.
因为我 我想帮忙。
-
4. You know, because of your... situation.
因为你们的境遇。
-
5. Look, whatever my realtor said,You don't gotta feel sorry for me.
不管我的房地产经纪人说了些什么,你不需要同情我。
-
6. I know my husband will come back.
我相信我的丈夫会回来的。
-
7. But... on the off chance that he... doesn't,Please, take my check.
但也许有极小的可能他不会回来,所以请收下我的支票吧。
-
8. Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你。
-
9. But stop giving me the sad eyes.
但请不要再用同情的眼神看着我了。
-
10. Ramon does this sort of thing all the time.
雷蒙经常这样。