<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. No, it's not. Everything's perfect.
不 不 一切都很完美。
-
2. It's flickering, mom.
它在闪 老妈。
-
3. Had to happen while dad was in Paris, right?
还专挑老爸在巴黎的时候。
-
4. Hey! What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思。
-
5. I can handle it. I'll just do what your dad does.
我能搞定 你们老爸怎么修我就怎么修。
-
6. What does your dad do?
你们老爸怎么修。
-
7. He goes to the circuit box and... jiggles something.
他会去电闸箱那里 摇一摇什么东西。
-
8. I can do that.
我可以的。
-
9. You know exactly what he jiggles or...
你们知道他摇的是什么吗。
-
10. Never mind. I'll do it.
没关系 我来找。