返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>

  • 1. Yeah! See? You get it.
    对 你看 你懂的。
  • 2. Anyway, they're on the verge of signing with Carlos,and since he's not "free,"
    总之 他们即将和卡洛斯签合同,既然他现在没空。
  • 3. I thought I'd take 'em to dinner and close the deal.
    我想就由我出面请他们吃饭 完成交易。
  • 4. You? How would you even know what to talk about?
    你吗 你知道应该和他们谈些什么吗。
  • 5. Hey, that's where you come in.
    这就该你发挥作用了。
  • 6. You used to work for Carlos.
    你曾经为卡洛斯工作过。
  • 7. Maybe you can give me a few pointers.
    也许你可以给我些指导。
  • 8. I have spent my life learning about the world of finance.
    我花了大半辈子的时间在金融领域学习。
  • 9. I can't just teach it to you in a couple of weeks.
    我没有办法在几周之内传授给你。
  • 10. Could you teach it to me in a couple hours?
    你可以在几小时之内传授给我吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next