<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. How about for once in your life you apply yourself?
你一生中专心学一次怎么样。
-
2. What does that mean?
什么意思。
-
3. It means for as long as I've known you,you have been skating by on your looks and charm.
意思是自从我认识你以来,你就一直都在靠外表和魅力蒙混过关。
-
4. For as long as you've known me?
自从你认识我以来。
-
5. Wow, you've been holding on to that for a long time.
你持这种偏见太久了。
-
6. Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我我错了。
-
7. No, Lynette, I can't.
不 勒奈特 我不能。
-
8. No one can tell you you're wrong,'cause you're always right.
没人会说是你错了,因为你一直都是正确的。
-
9. Okay. What does that mean?
好吧 那是什么意思。
-
10. It means you're a know-it-all.
意思是你无所不知。