<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. Yeah, do me a favor, bud. Step back outside.
没错 帮帮忙老兄 出去一下。
-
2. Are you crazy?
你疯了吗。
-
3. Well, it's just a stop-gap loan. No worries.
就是个临时贷款 放心吧。
-
4. Who is this guy? -Sorry, pal.
他是谁 -抱歉了 哥们。
-
5. The deal's off. He's not taking your money.
交易结束 你还是把钱收回去吧。
-
6. If he's a friend, I suggest you urgently
如果他是你朋友 请你立刻。
-
7. get the hell out of my face.
给我滚出去。
-
8. Mike, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
麦克 我这不是请求 是命令。
-
9. Mind your own business.
别多管闲事。
-
10. Ben, when you're dead or on the lam
本 总有一天你会因为没钱还。