<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. I just came to say you were right.
我来是想说 你说得对。
-
2. I am a pain-in-the-ass know-it-all, and I am sorry.
我无所不知是挺讨厌的 我很抱歉。
-
3. You were right, too.
你也说得对。
-
4. Bourbon float's a terrible idea.
悬浮波旁是个糟糕的主意。
-
5. But an amaretto float...
不过悬浮杏酒的话。
-
6. It's just so typical. You came to me for help,But instead, I gave you a lecture,And when you wouldn't do what I said,I kicked you out. -It's okay.
这次就是个典型 你来找我帮忙,而我呢 给了你一顿教训,而你不听我的话的时候,我把你踢出去了 -没关系。
-
7. No, it's not.
不 有关系。
-
8. I have been doing this to Tom forever...
我一直以来都在对汤姆做这样的事。
-
9. Till he got fed up and left.
直到他受够了 离开我。
-
10. I really don't want that to happen with my friends, too.
我实在不想这事也发生在朋友身上。