返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第13集>>

  • 1. Oh, we don't have a relationship.
    我跟你有什么关系。
  • 2. Right, that's why you gave me the X-O's.
    对 所以你送给我了几个XO。
  • 3. X-O's? What's that mean?
    几个XO 是什么意思。
  • 4. I'll show you.
    我做给你看。
  • 5. Sexual harassment? Are you kidding me?
    性骚扰 你在开玩笑吧。
  • 6. She's a 9-year-old with a crush,not a presidential hopeful.
    她只是一个有暗恋对象的9岁小女孩,又不是总统候选人。
  • 7. Regardless, here at Oakridge,we have a zero tolerance policy for unwanted advances.
    不管怎样 在橡木岭学校,我们对非自愿的身体接触采取零容忍的方针。
  • 8. Honey, I was a model.
    亲爱的 我是一个模特。
  • 9. I know all about unwanted advances.
    我最清楚什么是非自愿的身体接触了。
  • 10. Try being stuck in a limo with a tipsy David Lee Roth.
    你试试被喝醉的大卫·李·罗斯堵在豪车里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next