<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. Everything looks and smells so amazing, Mrs. Van de Kamp.
每道菜都色香味俱全 范德坎普夫人。
-
2. Do you mind if I take a picture?
你介意我拍张照片吗。
-
3. Of the food?
给食物照相。
-
4. That way I eat just a little bit now,And then later, when I'm hungry,I can look at the picture and get full on the memory.
这样的话 我现在只要吃一点,等我觉得饿了,看看照片 记忆就会把我喂饱。
-
5. Don't you just wanna eat her up?
她是不是特招人喜欢[直译为吃个精光]。
-
6. Not before I take a picture of her.
那也得先给她照张相。
-
7. You know, Mary Beth,I just realized I don't know a thing about you.
玛丽·贝丝,我才意识到自己对你的情况一无所知。
-
8. What do you do?
你是做什么工作的。
-
9. Well, actually, nothing.
我没工作。
-
10. My parents have been pretty generous.
从小 父母就宠着我。