返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第19集>>

  • 1. He would've stayed here around, uh, six months ago.
    六个月前应该在这住过。
  • 2. Doesn't ring a bell.
    没有印象。
  • 3. But he could be in my treasure chest.
    但我也许能在藏宝箱里找到点儿什么。
  • 4. I keep all the items guests leave behind.
    我会保留所有客人留下的东西。
  • 5. My husband calls it hoarding.
    我丈夫管这叫囤积废物。
  • 6. But I fancy myself more of a collector.
    但我喜欢称自己为收藏家。
  • 7. 20 bucks says we're barking up the wrong crazy here.
    20刀赌我们白费力气了。
  • 8. If the prosecutor needs more connection
    如果公诉人需要更多和范德坎普。
  • 9. to that Van de Kamp broad. Trust me. I'll find it.
    有联系的证据 相信我 我能找到。
  • 10. Must be your lucky day.
    你们真幸运。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next