<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第23集>>
-
1. to compensate for being a lousy husband.
弥补我作为一个丈夫有多不称职。
-
2. And it worked beautifully, so shut up and enjoy it.
这种方式效果很好 闭嘴偷着乐去吧。
-
3. I can't believe you're trying to buy me off with a watch.
真不敢相信你想用块表收买我。
-
4. When you shake your wrist like that,the diamonds really catch the light.
你抖腕子的时候,钻石真的在闪闪发光啊。
-
5. Oh, my god, you're even quoting me!
你连我说的话都学去了。
-
6. You don't want the watch? Fine.
这块表你不满意吗 好吧。
-
7. But everyone has a price. You name it.
但大家心里都有个价码 尽管说吧。
-
8. Sex? Massage? Three stooges marathon?
上床 按摩 通宵看《活宝三人组》。
-
9. The price of my forgiveness
我的价码是。
-
10. is you paying a little more attention to me,being more present,more respectful of my feelings and needs.
你多关心我一些,多在家陪我,尊重我的感受和需求。