<< 我们这一天 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. And something tells me he might be a little more thorough
而且我觉得他应该比。
-
2. than the doctor at whatever free homeless clinic
你在哪个免费流动诊所找的庸医。
-
3. you've been going to to get your free medical counsel at.
更了解你的病情。
-
4. To say nothing of the fact that I had to kiss up
更不用说为了帮你预约到他。
-
5. to the biggest D-bag at my firm
我不得不去找公司里头号混蛋。
-
6. just to get you this appointment.
拍马屁讨好他。
-
7. So, yes, William,you are getting in the car right now,and we are going to this doctor's appointment.
所以没错 威廉,你现在就得上车,然后我们去见这位医生。
-
8. And then and only then will I give you permission
然后我才能允许你。
-
9. to hobble off like Hobo Joe without saying
招呼都不打一声 就像个流浪汉一样。
-
10. so much as a good-bye.
一瘸一拐地走掉。