返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 我们这一天 第2季 第02集>>

  • 1. I had this whole vision of how this was gonna go.
    我已经想象出最后会变成什么样。
  • 2. It's gonna be mortifying.
    场面肯定很惨烈。
  • 3. Look, you came here to be Clooney. Right?
    你来这儿是想当克鲁尼的 对吧。
  • 4. You think Clooney loved it when he had to go back to ER...
    你觉得克鲁尼回到急救室很开心吗...。
  • 5. You mean to reunite with Julianna Margulies in Seattle?
    你是说在西雅图和朱莉安娜·马古利斯重聚吗。
  • 6. Yeah, that's right. I love that episode.
    好吧 你说得对 我超爱那集。
  • 7. - Yeah. - That was a bad example.
    -是啊 -我举的例子不好。
  • 8. Look, Kevin, th-this stupid show does not define you anymore.
    凯文 这节目已经不能定义你了。
  • 9. Right? You-you came here to do a job, to rise above.
    懂吗 你是来工作的 来超越自己的。
  • 10. So just be the bigger man.
    你要比他们更成熟。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next