<< 我们这一天 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. and saw all those new faces, I thought,"Whoa. None of these kids looks like me."
看着那些新面孔 我心里在想,"所有人都跟我不一样"。
-
2. I felt like I am in the wrong place
我感觉像是在错的时间。
-
3. at the wrong time.
来到了错的地方。
-
4. Beam me up, Scotty.
传送我吧 史考提。
-
5. That's a Star Trek reference.
这是《星际迷航》里的梗。
-
6. You know Star Trek?
你知道《星际迷航》吗。
-
7. "These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise."
"这是进取号星际飞船的征程"。
-
8. Oh, there's your brother.
你哥哥在那。
-
9. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable here,and, uh... you know, if I could get that refill,that would be... that would be great.
我现在有点不舒服,所以如果能再给我开点药,那就... 那就太好了。
-
10. Um, it's no big deal, but call me back, please.
没什么大事 但是请回我电话。