返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 我们这一天 第5季 第05集>>

  • 1. If it was truly in the past,then why would it take you four years to tell me about it?
    如果真的过去了,你为什么等了四年才告诉我。
  • 2. Look at that. Changing table is built.
    你看 尿布台已经装好。
  • 3. The bunny tapestry is hung. I'm telling you.
    兔子挂毡已经吊好 我跟你说。
  • 4. Natasha is going to plotz when she sees our nursery.
    娜塔莎看到咱们的婴儿房一定会惊呆。
  • 5. You are obsessed with impressing this nanny.
    你太想给这个保姆留下好印象了。
  • 6. I thought we were interviewing her, not the other way around.
    难道不是我们面试她吗 怎么你好像反过来了。
  • 7. Yeah, no, babe, you don't understand.
    不 宝贝 你不懂。
  • 8. Natasha is, like, um... She's, like, nanny royalty.
    娜塔莎 她简直是保姆里的皇室成员。
  • 9. Okay? Timberlake said that he and Jess--
    你懂吗 廷伯雷克说他和杰茜。
  • 10. they wept when she left to go to another family.
    在她离开去别家的时候都哭了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next