<< 风骚律师 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Right. How silly of me.
好吧 我也真是傻了。
-
2. All you want is for me to aid and abet
你就是想让我给你打掩护。
-
3. you ripping off that guy's notepad,'cause that's what you're doing here, right?
因为你想偷人家的笔记本,你来这儿就是要干这个 对吧。
-
4. What -- are you nuts?
你疯了吗。
-
5. You can't be serious.
你开国际玩笑呢。
-
6. Hey, I hate to remind you of this, but you owe me one.
你可别忘了 你还欠我个人情呢。
-
7. The assist I gave you with the missing-persons problem --
一家人失踪的事我帮了你。
-
8. one good turn and so forth?
你懂得礼尚往来吗。
-
9. You want a good turn? Here's your good turn, okay?
你想要回报吗 这就是我给你的回报。
-
10. I'm gonna behave
我会做一个。