<< 风骚律师 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Yeah, sorry. I got to do my lawyer thing here.
抱歉 我得尽我律师的职责问一下。
-
2. Uh, what does my client have to do with any of this?
这和我的委托人有什么关系。
-
3. Uh, Mike, this is a Hail Mary.
麦克 这是孤注一掷。
-
4. Uh, beyond that.
或者说大海捞针。
-
5. I mean, if we had any hard evidence or leads,we wouldn't be out here.
要是证据确凿 线索可信,我们也不会找你。
-
6. Now, there's anything you can tell us
霍夫曼和芬斯基卷入了什么事情。
-
7. about what Hoffman and Fensky were into?
你有什么想说的吗。
-
8. Yeah, help us out, Mike.
帮帮我们 麦克。
-
9. Help us catch the bastard who killed Matty.
帮我们抓住杀了马蒂的混蛋。
-
10. I don't know much about Hoffman and Fensky.
霍夫曼和芬斯基我不太熟。