<< 风骚律师 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Yes, now, I have a detailed manifest of my entire collection
好的 我把我的所有藏品列了一份详细清单。
-
2. and asterisks next to the high-ticket items,so it's clear which ones they're gonna try to fence first,'cause they're super, super valuable.
高价的卡片旁边标了星号,所以很容易就能看出来他们会最先出手哪些,因为这些超级超级值钱。
-
3. So you're gonna want to get this list out to pawnshops,uh, collectors, question anyone who's done
你们需要拿着这份清单去找典当行,收藏爱好者 查问所有。
-
4. any sort of crime like this in the past.
有类似前科的人。
-
5. You know, the -- the usual suspects.
那些按常理来说有嫌疑的人。
-
6. Uh, can I get you the list so you can start investigating?
我能把名单给你们 好让你们开始调查吗。
-
7. Yeah, you -- Yeah, if you could get us that list...
好的 那样再好不过了。
-
8. Okay, I'll -- I'll print it out.
我会...我会打印出来的。
-
9. Hank Aaron, mint.
汉克·阿伦卡 铸币级。
-
10. God, my signed Derek Jeter.
天 我的德瑞克·基特签名。