<< 风骚律师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. It'd be more honest.
我会更大方。
-
2. Listen, Howard, settle this and settle it now.
霍华德 听我说 这事必须现在解决。
-
3. It's in everyone's best interests!
这是为大家好。
-
4. Meaning it's in your best interests.
也就是说是为你好。
-
5. And if we don't, what are you gonna do?
如果我们拒绝 你打算怎么办。
-
6. Peel off some members of the class,leak some insider info to Schweikart?
挑拨我们的人,给斯韦卡特泄露一点信息。
-
7. Oh, I doubt it.
我深表怀疑。
-
8. I know you're low enough to do something like that,but you're too damn greedy.
我知道你很下作 会做出这种事,但你太贪婪了。
-
9. You do any of that,and you'll be jeopardizing your payday.
你做出这种事,就会有损你自己拿到的薪酬。
-
10. You'll get your damn money.
你会拿到你的钱。