<< 风骚律师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. I mean... that's the lawyer's share of the settlement.
如果律师的和解金有这么多。
-
2. And your share is -- boop! -- this much. Doo!
那你们就有这么多。
-
3. If Irene holds out, the lawyers get this much more...
如果艾琳一直拖 那些律师能多分到这么多。
-
4. and you are gonna get this much more.
你们则能多拿这么多。
-
5. Doesn't seem like much difference.
好像没太大区别。
-
6. I know, but that's how it works.
我知道 但情况就是这样。
-
7. And Irene knows it, too.
艾琳也知道的。
-
8. I mean, the lawyers have explained it to her.
律师们跟她解释过了。
-
9. It's crazy, but it's all up to Irene.
很疯狂吧 但这都取决于艾琳。
-
10. After all, she is the Class Representative.
毕竟她是集体诉讼代表。