<< 风骚律师 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. What? He can't take no for an answer?
怎么 他不甘心吗。
-
2. They want me to run their banking division.
他们想让我负责银行业务部门。
-
3. Build it, really.
其实是从无到有。
-
4. You're not seriously considering it?
你没有认真考虑吧。
-
5. I'd be coming in as a partner.
我会作为合伙人加入。
-
6. But I thought things were going okay with Mesa Verde since, uh...
但我觉得你梅萨维德银行做得还挺顺利。
-
7. They are. They were.
确实是 曾经是。
-
8. My workload has gotten a lot more complicated lately.
最近我的工作复杂了许多。
-
9. I've been taking on some pro bono work,overflow from the public defender's office.
我接了一些无偿的活儿,公设辩护律师忙不过来的活儿。
-
10. P.D. Overflow? When did you -- Why?
公设律师的活儿 你什么时候 为什么。