<< 风骚律师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. I'm an Assistant District Attorney
我是新墨西哥州阿尔布开克的。
-
2. from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
一名助理地检官。
-
3. Ooh, that's a long way off, cher!
还真远 亲爱的。
-
4. Uh, can you hold on a second?
你能等一下吗。
-
5. Uh, Clarence is going at the organ. Just...
克拉伦斯正在调风琴 请...。
-
6. I'm gonna step into the vestibule.
我到前厅去接。
-
7. Ah, there we go.
好了。
-
8. Uh, now, uh, what can I do for you,Ms., uh -- Ms. Ericsen, you say?
有什么可以效劳吗,埃里克森女士 请说。
-
9. Um, the court has received
法庭收到。
-
10. numerous letters from members of your congregation
你的教会信徒的大量来信。