<< 风骚律师 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. Assuming nothing else comes up.
假设不出别的幺蛾子。
-
2. Kim, bottom line me here.
金 给我交个底。
-
3. Clearly, this is all designed to force us back to the table
显然 这一切都是为了逼我们重回谈判桌。
-
4. and put us at a disadvantage when we get there.
并让我们处于劣势。
-
5. We've gotta get back in the driver's seat on this thing.
我们得赶紧掌握主动权啊。
-
6. I say we sue 'em right back.
我们直接反诉吧。
-
7. Sue Acker. Sue Goodman.
告阿克 告古德曼。
-
8. Take the fight back to 'em.
把矛头指向他们。
-
9. Going down that road could take years.
要走这条路 得花好多年。
-
10. They know this is costing Mesa Verde.
他们知道这会拖着梅萨维德银行。