<< 风骚律师 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. I mean, if anyone found out...
如果有人发现的话...。
-
2. You risked a lot for this guy.
你为这人冒了这么多险。
-
3. Look, this time next week,Acker will be living somewhere else.
听着 下周这时候,阿克就已经住在别处了。
-
4. Is that really such a big deal?
真的有那么重要吗。
-
5. Plus, Mesa Verde --
另外 梅萨维德。
-
6. that's your bread and butter.
才是你的金主。
-
7. You can only push 'em so far.
你别再逼他们了。
-
8. There's always another play.
总有别的办法。
-
9. But the rational thing to do here is close the deal,get the guy a few bucks,pop the champagne with the other winners,and smile like you mean it.
但眼下理性的做法是达成协议,给那个人一笔钱,然后跟其他赢家开香槟庆祝,挂上职业假笑。
-
10. You want a beer? I'm gonna get one.
你喝啤酒吗 我要喝一瓶。