<< 风骚律师 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. As discussed,considering we're only contractually obligated
我们谈过,鉴于我们按合同的义务只是。
-
2. to pay $5,000 on top of fair market value for Mr. Acker's home,we believe $45,000 is more than generous.
以高于市价五千块的价格买断阿克先生住宅的土地,我们相信四万五千块再慷慨不过了。
-
3. I hear that, but, um, you and I
我知道 但你我。
-
4. have a different definition of the word "Generous."
对于"慷慨"这个词的定义是不一样的。
-
5. Because that's not how I would describe it.
我可不会称之为慷慨。
-
6. And here we go.
听听听听。
-
7. We're not prepared to offer more than what's on the table.
我们无法提供更多补偿了。
-
8. No, no, I-I knew there would be dickering,so let's -- let's just hear the number you're looking for
不 我就知道会有讨价还价,我们就来听听你期待的数目。
-
9. so we can all move forward with our lives.
这样大家都能继续正常生活。
-
10. We'd like nothing more.
我们也是这样想的。