<< 风骚律师 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. Now, you grab the hundo before I do,you get to keep it.
你比我更快拿到这张百元钞,这钱就归你。
-
2. I grab the hundo first, you buy another round.
我先拿到百元钞的话 下一轮酒你请。
-
3. Only rule is: you can't move until I move.
只有一条规则 我动了你才能动。
-
4. Yeah, but I'm -- I'm so much closer to it.
但我比你更靠近纸钞。
-
5. It's like giving me the money.
简直像白送我一样。
-
6. So you want to take the bet?
那你同意赌这一把吗。
-
7. Yeah, I'll take it.
好 我同意。
-
8. Oh, son of a bitch!
妈的。
-
9. You lose, sucker.
你输了 大傻子。
-
10. Another round, good man,once again courtesy of my little friend.
再来一轮酒 麻烦你了,还是我朋友请客。