<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm talking about the womanly art of persuasion.
我是打算用类似女人的那套怀柔政策。
-
2. I said womanly.
我是说类似女人的。
-
3. If you won't talk to us,we'll find someone who will.
如果你不想说,那我们就去找愿意说的人。
-
4. I mean, you must have a supervisor,a...handler.
你肯定有个上级,接头人之类的吧。
-
5. Good luck with that.
祝你们好运。
-
6. You don't know my real name.
你们不知道我的真名。
-
7. You don't know if I'm local or state,F.B.I., D.E.A.
也不知道我是当地警察还是州警察,是FBI还是药品管理局的。
-
8. But, by all means, get on the phone.
不过随你们了 打电话去问吧。
-
9. I get it. These guys are lowlifes.
我明白 这些人行为卑劣。
-
10. You want them off the street.
你想把他们从街上清除掉。