<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. That was pretty rough.
太直白了。
-
2. Do you always break the news to your patients that way?
你总是这么告诉你病人实情的吗。
-
3. Or were you short-handing it for me?
还是你省略地告诉我。
-
4. Husband was being an idiot.
那丈夫是个白痴。
-
5. Well, he was asking for it.
他是咎由自取。
-
6. But, um, to punish him you have to punish the wife too.
但惩罚他的同时也惩罚了他的妻子。
-
7. Why--why did he make you so angry, hmm?
为什么他让你那么生气。
-
8. Because he didn't want to cooperate with you?
因为他的不合作吗。
-
9. He'd rather risk his wife's life than their marriage.
他宁可冒险让她老婆死 也不愿放弃婚姻。
-
10. People's brains stop working
当人们发觉即将失去最爱的时候。