<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. - Yeah, I was thrilledabout that.- Okay, it was a lousything to do.
是啊, 我是兴奋,好吧, 确实下贱。
-
2. But if what I'd found,that was everything was all kittens
如果被发现的是少女日记。
-
3. andmoonbeams in markville,you'd be over it.
或者月光宝盒,你不会如此介意。
-
4. No, I wouldn'T.
不, 我会的。
-
5. You're mad at me ,forletting you know what I did
你生气是因为,我全盘告诉你。
-
6. because you likedwhere things were going.
因为你希望顺其自然。
-
7. And for that,I actually am sorry.
因此, 我很对不起。
-
8. It was stupid.
非常愚蠢。
-
9. Let me tell you ,a storyabout a patient.
讲个关于病人的故事。
-
10. A patient we'll call fusan.
一个病人, 姑且叫她[釜山]。