返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第17集>>

  • 1. I have to make sure the final arrangements are in place for the breast cancer walk.
    我得确认一下乳癌步行筹款的安排。
  • 2. Yeah, you do that.
    好 你去吧。
  • 3. I'll pretend to be macho while a guy stuffs three feet of plastic up my nose.
    留下我一个人充好汉 看着这家伙 把三尺长的塑料棍塞进我的鼻子。
  • 4. It's too bad it's not your nose.
    要是是你的鼻子倒好了。
  • 5. Lots more room to maneuver.
    有更大的活动空间。
  • 6. I guess the walk can wait ten minutes.
    我想可以等上十分钟 再去处理步行的事。
  • 7. Or in a sensible rld, even longer.
    在一个理性世界里 根本该无限期推迟。
  • 8. Just how does tying up traffic for six hours stop breast cancer?
    让交通堵塞六小时对 治疗乳癌有何裨益?。
  • 9. You know how it works.People donate--
    你知道的 人们会捐钱--。
  • 10. Why not spend six hours building houses for habitat for humanity?
    何不干脆花六小时盖收容中心?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next