<< 老友记 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Because I have the best boyfriend.
因为我有最棒的男朋友。
-
2. You know, suddenly I find you very attractive.
我突然觉得你好迷人。
-
3. Hey, buddy boy, How'd the audition go?
兄弟 试镜结果如何。
-
4. Oh, not good. No.
不 不太好。
-
5. I didn't get the part. And I lost my job here, so...
我没拿到那个角色 这里的工作也没了 所以。
-
6. Wow, that is a bad audition.
好惨烈的试镜。
-
7. Well, how did you lose your job here?
这里的工作为什么没了。
-
8. Well, I had the audition...
我要去试镜。
-
9. ...but Gunther said I had to stay here and be in charge so he could get his hair dyed.
但阿甘叫我看店 他好去染头发。
-
10. So I went anyway, and he fired me.
但我还是去了 他就炒我鱿鱼。