<< 老友记 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. And I would have to say, your problem is quite clear.
而且我要说 你的问题很明显了。
-
2. I play Al Pacino's butt.
我演艾尔帕西诺的屁股。
-
3. All right? He goes into the shower and then, I'm his butt.
怎么样 他进去淋浴 然后我就是他的屁股。
-
4. Oh, my God. Come on, you guys.
天哪 别这样 伙计们。
-
5. This is a real movie and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
这是一部艾尔帕西诺主演的真正的电影 是部大制作。
-
6. No, it's terrific. You deserve this after all your years of struggling...
的确很棒 你当之无愧 努力了这么久。
-
7. ...you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
终于可以 "屁美" 别人了。
-
8. Okay, fine, make jokes. I don't care. This is a big break for me.
好 你们尽管笑吧 我不在乎 这是我千载难逢的机会。
-
9. No, you're right, it is. Yeah.
没错 你说得很对。
-
10. So, you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
你会邀请我们去看你 "精屁"的演出吗。