返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第19集>>

  • 1. from this pheasant-in-a-can my dad got me as a joke.
    因为一罐鸡肉罐头 我爸还嘲笑我。
  • 2. You think that's why I'm sick?
    你觉得那是我生病的原因吗。
  • 3. I think that can was chock-full
    我觉得那个罐子里充满了。
  • 4. of a bacteria called salmonella enteritis,likes to hang out in the bones.
    沙门氏菌的病菌,喜欢驻留在骨头上。
  • 5. Let me know if any of this is tender or painful.
    感觉紧张或疼痛时告诉我。
  • 6. Um, this bacteria thing,is this good news or bad?
    这个细菌什么的,是好消息还是坏消息。
  • 7. Well, if I'm right,that means all you'll need are antibiotics.
    如果我说的没错,那么你只需要服用抗生素就可以了。
  • 8. And you'll be, uh, well, shipshape.
    你就能恢复"船形"[井然有序 意指恢复健康]。
  • 9. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
    抱歉 没忍住。
  • 10. Did you always know that sailing was it for you?
    你一直都认为航海是你真正想做的事吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next