<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第09集>>
-
1. if there's a vessel and we don't remove it fast,best case,he's on a ventilator for life.
如果那里要是有个脉管 而且我们没能及时清除的话,那最好的结果也就是他得用呼吸机来维持他的下半生。
-
2. granted,it'll be a short one.
即使是那样 那也会是短暂的下半生。
-
3. who do you think I should hire?
你觉得我应该雇佣谁。
-
4. you want me to tell you in front of him?
你想让我当着他的面告诉你吗?。
-
5. it would be rude to ask him to leave now.
如果让他现在离开的话就太不礼貌了。
-
6. if you don't do the surgery,the patient will die.
如果你不做这个手术的话,病人就会死。
-
7. you'll have had nothing to do with it.
那你就跟这件事没关系了。
-
8. and everyone will know that you had nothing to do with it.
而且所有人就都知道你和这件事没关系了。
-
9. and everyone will know that it's because
然后大家就会知道这都是因为。
-
10. you were pissed off at house for firing you.
你还在为豪斯开除你在生气。