<< 老友记 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. You gotta help me out here, Pheebs.
你得说清楚 菲比。
-
2. All right, I've never been engaged and I've never really been married.
我从来没有订过婚 也没有真正结过婚。
-
3. But I can only tell you what my mother told me.
我只能告诉你我妈跟我说的话。
-
4. Whenever you have doubts or fears or anxieties about a relationship...
当你对一段关系有疑虑 害怕或焦虑时。
-
5. ...do not communicate them to your husband.
别跟你的丈夫沟通这些问题。
-
6. So I'm not supposed to share my doubts and fears...
所以 我不该跟我要共度一生的男人。
-
7. ...with the guy I'm spending the rest of my life with?
分享我的疑虑跟恐惧。
-
8. That is correct. Yes.
没错 就是那样。
-
9. You're supposed to take all of that stuff and put it in a little box in your mind...
你应该把那件事放在心里。
-
10. ...and then lock it up tight.
永远不再提。