<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第13 - Columns集>>
-
1. Look, there's no easy way to say...
有些话很难说出口。
-
2. What, what are you doing?
什么 你在做什么。
-
3. What are you doing?
你又在做什么啊。
-
4. I'm standing here wearing pants.
我就站在这儿 穿着裤子。
-
5. Are you sleeping here? What's going on?
你在这里过夜吗 发生什么了吗。
-
6. Okay, fine, yes.
好吧 是的。
-
7. Not that it's any of your business
但这并不关你的事。
-
8. but my wife had a little spat a few weeks ago,and I've been sleeping here until she cools off.
几周前我跟我老婆发生了点小口角,在她气消之前我都得在这里过夜。
-
9. Okay, well, uh, you're right--that is none of my business.
好吧 你说得对 这确实不关我什么事。
-
10. Uh, look, there's no easy way to say this--I...
听着 有些话很难说出口 我。