<< 国土安全 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. Men died, buddies of mine died, for nothing.
死了很多人 我的同伴死了 白白牺牲。
-
2. If you take a look at the casualties his battalion suffered,40 dead, 87 wounded,'cause Andrew Keane only cared about his career
你看他部队的伤亡情况,四十人死亡 八十七人受伤,因为安德鲁·基恩只关心自己的仕途。
-
3. and how many ribbons he can pin on his chest.
只关心能在胸前钉上多少勋章绶带。
-
4. And he didn't give a shit what he had to do to get 'em.
他丝毫不关心为此要付出多少代价。
-
5. But he did three tours.
但他三次出征伊拉克。
-
6. He must have taken some risks.
他肯定冒了险。
-
7. We'd gone to search a warehouse in Sadr City.
我们去搜查萨德尔城的一间仓库。
-
8. We had intel it was a bomb factory.
有情报称那是炸弹工厂。
-
9. We had just gotten out of the vehicles when we got hit.
我们刚一下车就遭到袭击。
-
10. It's like they were waiting for us.
就好像他们在守株待兔。