<< 国土安全 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. I can't know anything until I see what's under all those black lines.
我得了解内幕才能知道。
-
2. Trust me Saul, this is nothing but a turd.
相信我 索尔 这东西屁用没有。
-
3. Let it lie.
顺其自然吧。
-
4. You're my boss for 3 and a half years,did I ever once let anything lie?
三年半以来 你一直是我的上级,试问我哪次没有寻根究底。
-
5. I'm saying this would be a good time to start.
那这次正好是个好机会让你放松一下。
-
6. I don't agree.
我不同意。
-
7. Here's another thing you might remember about me,I'm a sentimentalist,I like to hold on to things.
你也许会记得我的另一个特点,我这人多愁善感,我喜欢保存旧物。
-
8. For old time sake.
来纪念过往的时光。
-
9. If I ever told the American people
如果我告诉美国人民。
-
10. these interrogation tapes that had been destroyed was mistaken.
关于那些被销毁的审讯内容是一派胡言。