<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. He had no knowledge of my involvement.
"查尔兹对我的作为一无所知"。
-
2. Not a bad day's work, huh?
今天干得不赖吧。
-
3. Come on, Eli.
得啦 伊莱。
-
4. It's just you and me here.
这里又没别人。
-
5. You pointed the press toward him.
是你让媒体把矛头指向他的。
-
6. I was asked a simple question by a reporter
有记者问了我一个简单的问题。
-
7. and I chose to answer it honestly.
我选择了 诚实作答。
-
8. And so I apologize to Wendy Scott-Carr
我要向温迪·斯科特-卡尔道歉。
-
9. and to Glenn Childs.
向格伦·查尔兹道歉。
-
10. Effective today, I tender my resignation from his campaign.
今天 我正式辞去他竞选活动的职务。