<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Better luck next time.
祝你下次好运。
-
2. - Why are we laughing? - Well, because we're funny.
-咱干嘛笑啊 -因为的确可笑。
-
3. Mrs. Florrick, you think you were my equal in that courtroom,but you were new math,I was, uh, advanced trigonometry.
福瑞克太太 你以为你在法庭上能和我匹敌,其实你不过是"小学数学"级的菜鸟,而我是"高等三角学"级的大师。
-
4. Well, too bad trigonometry lost.
真遗憾高等三角学大师输了。
-
5. I didn't lose.
我没输。
-
6. Lockhart/Gardner stumbled their way into a $90 million class action.
这桩集团诉讼 你们本有机会搞定9000万赔偿。
-
7. MRG Pharmaceuticals asked me to lower you down to $50 million.
MRG医药公司要我把价钱讲到5000万。
-
8. I landed you at 35.
结果我用3500万就和你们成交了。
-
9. I'm going home with a bonus of $1.3 million and stock options.
我将拿到130万的奖金还有优先认股权。
-
10. That's not losing.
这可算不上输。