返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. The DMV is all screwed up.
    车管所全搞错了。
  • 2. No further questions.
    没有其它问题了。
  • 3. Your mom's bitchin'.
    你妈 老厉害了。
  • 4. Let me explain why I think you should endorse me, Pastor.
    牧师 我来解释一下 你为何应为我背书。
  • 5. Your halfway house on 78th Street,your food kitchen, they're struggling.
    你在78街的"重返社会教习中心",还有你的福利食堂 都处境艰难。
  • 6. If I get your endorsement, I'll make this my home.
    如果得到你的背书 我会把这里当自己家。
  • 7. I'll be here in these pews listening to your concerns.
    我会坐在这里的长凳上倾听你的关切。
  • 8. It's... it's real access.
    这样 你的关切便有了最直接的反映渠道。
  • 9. Now I know you've been acting as a spiritual shepherd to Peter Florrick.
    我知道你一直在做彼得的精神导师。
  • 10. And I respect that.
    我很尊重这一点。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next