返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. In my opinion-- and as such, it is a ex post facto law.
    依我所见 法律不能追溯之前的行为。
  • 2. Unfortunately, Mr. Gardner,Ms. Lockhart, I am a judge in chicago.
    很不幸 加德纳先生,洛克哈特女士 我是芝加哥的法官。
  • 3. I have no jurisdiction over Venezuelan law.
    我对于委内瑞拉的法律没有裁决权。
  • 4. I do understand your argument for emergency relief,so I will freeze Latin Star's assets until...
    我真的理解你们紧急禁令这一论点,所以我会冻结拉丁之星的财产直到。
  • 5. Your honor, it has taken us a year
    法官大人 我们花了一年的时间。
  • 6. to get Platacostillman to the negotiations table.
    才把帕斯科公司弄到谈判桌前。
  • 7. Our-our client has had a heart attack
    我们的客户还发作了心脏病。
  • 8. due to the drawn-out nature of this fight.
    就因为这场官司的旷日持久。
  • 9. A freeze would not be in the interests of Latin Star
    冻结财产对拉丁之星和。
  • 10. or the Venezuelan people, your honor.
    委内瑞拉的人民的都无益处 法官大人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next