返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. And Benny Hill. Don't forget Benny Hill.
    还有小帅哥本尼·希尔 别忘了本尼·希尔。
  • 2. But I am not the England of Big Ben and bobbies.
    但我不是来自那个有着大本钟和傻警察的英国。
  • 3. I'm not the England of doilies and cucumber sandwiches.
    不是来自有着小杯垫和黄瓜三明治的英国。
  • 4. I'm the England of football hooligans
    我来自满是足球流氓的英国。
  • 5. and Jack the Ripper.
    以及有着开膛手杰克的英国。
  • 6. And this England don't play nice, and it don't play fair,and it don't ever stop.
    这个英国不会很正大光明 公平行事,也永不停步。
  • 7. Here's some advice, Mr., uh... Thrush.
    我有些建议 萨什先生。
  • 8. When you want to intimidate someone,don't use so many words.
    你要威胁别人的时候,别说那么多话。
  • 9. Intimidation isn't a sonnet.
    威胁不是十四行诗。
  • 10. It seems we understand each other perfectly.
    看起来我们都完全理解对方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next