返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. A bit of the old potato famine emigration, was it?
    是土豆饥荒时移民的后代 对吧。
  • 2. Well, fair play, lad.
    玩儿的开心 小伙子。
  • 3. And good luck to you, me boy.
    并祝你好运。
  • 4. What's his anagram?
    他名字的变形词是什么。
  • 5. Jams her tush.
    "塞满她的犬牙"。
  • 6. There is this inbred deference I have to greater rank.
    面对这些高人一等的家伙我只能顺从。
  • 7. Yeah, I know. Me, too.
    我明白 我也一样。
  • 8. Really? You don't seem so.
    真的吗 你看起来不像啊。
  • 9. I'm trying very hard to change.
    我正努力试图改变这一情况。
  • 10. I'm not well-disposed to change.
    我倒是不怎么想改变。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next