返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. If Weiner had released those tweets with his spin,he would still be in office today.
    如果维纳把那些推文和他的团队看了,他现在应该还在政坛。
  • 2. Day two, I don't ask your candidate to tell me everything,because candidates lie.
    第二步 我不用你的候选人告诉我所有事情,因为候选人总是说谎的。
  • 3. I'm falling asleep here, Eli.
    伊莱 我要睡着了。
  • 4. But I do tell him we have to get the nanny's story straight
    但我会告诉他我们已经掌握了保姆丑闻了。
  • 5. so that she doesn't hop off to The National Enquirer.
    这样她就不会向<国民询问者>爆料了。
  • 6. Day three, we acknowledge there is some entertainment value
    第三步 我们承认这三个孩子的父亲和保姆睡觉。
  • 7. in a father of three sleeping with his nanny.
    确实有些娱乐价值。
  • 8. And the goal is not to smother that value, but to harness it.
    目标不是扼杀全部价值 而是利用好。
  • 9. - That's very interesting. - Thank you.
    -这很有意思 -谢谢你。
  • 10. Only problem is it ain't Burke.
    唯一的问题是 候选人不是伯克。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next