<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Well, an enforcer is someone on a hockey team who responds
打手在冰球队中的作用是。
-
2. to supposedly dirty plays from the opposing team
以猛烈进攻来应对。
-
3. by attacking aggressively...
对方球队的作弊行为。
-
4. And thank you, Mrs. Florrick, for that biased definition.
福瑞克夫人 谢谢你这个充满偏见的定义。
-
5. Well, do you want me to explain the bias or not?
你是不是要我解释什么是偏见。
-
6. Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢二位。
-
7. I am enlightened without bias.
我明白了 但没产生偏见。
-
8. Mr. Raker,what is the official title for your position?
瑞克先生,你所处位置的正式称谓是什么。
-
9. Uh, left wing.
左边锋。
-
10. Okay, that's what we'll call it from now on.
好 从现在起我们就这么称呼。