<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. to make up for those indiscretions.
就是为了弥补这些过失。
-
2. - So would you agree... - I'm not finished.
-所以你是否同意... -我还没说完。
-
3. And that is one of the reasons why,when I was voted back into office,I spent every day trying to make sure
这也是为什么,当我重新当选州检察官时,我把每一天都用来确保。
-
4. there was not a single bad conviction.
不会再有不公正的判决诞生。
-
5. Because I saw what bad convictions did to families,did to me,did to my wife.
因为我知道不公正的判决是如何影响一个家庭,影响我,影响我的妻子。
-
6. And I swore that I would never
于是我发誓我绝不会。
-
7. let that ever happen again.
再让类似的事情发生。
-
8. Is that true?
这是真的吗。
-
9. Yes, Counselor, that is true.
是的 律师 句句属实。
-
10. It's also true that I micromanaged this case.
同样属实的是我亲自干涉了这个案件。